Forums » THE LOUNGE

Any other DJs here?

• 11 posts
    October 24, 2014 12:12 PM PDT

Fifteen year veteran stripclub DJ here. The name 'Djoser'doesn't mean 'DJ Oser' though; he was the guy who built the first pyramid in Egypt, and the first monumental stone building in history (that they know of so far anyway).

Glad to be a part of Wiazza...

• 39 posts
    October 24, 2014 5:34 PM PDT

Not yet but we hope to have plenty soon! We've also invited Tony Batmann.

It's great to have you here.

• 11 posts
    October 24, 2014 6:46 PM PDT

Hell yes--Batmann rules...

Glad to be here, thanks.

• November 13, 2014 10:49 AM PST

11 year veteran here!  I hope to pull in some of my fellow panda brothers soon. 

• 39 posts
    November 14, 2014 8:48 AM PST

That's great, the more the merrier, thanks.

• 2 posts
    February 10, 2016 3:30 PM PST
    Long time DJ here. Went to the management side but thinking I'm going back to the booth.
    • 4 posts
    February 11, 2016 8:23 AM PST

You should always go back in the booth!

I have been in and out of the booth for eleven years.  Thre should be more Panda memebrs running around here.

• 7 posts
    February 23, 2016 6:33 PM PST

Baby newbie here. Only about a year-and-a-half of experience in the booth. But I think I'm doing something right! Just got picked up at another local club as resident DJ (and here I thought I was done with it, lol).

• 4 posts
    April 11, 2016 3:38 PM PDT

[blockquote]DjSalem said:

Baby newbie here. Only about a year-and-a-half of experience in the booth. But I think I'm doing something right! Just got picked up at another local club as resident DJ (and here I thought I was done with it, lol).

[/blockquote]

Salem Sorry I did not see your post until now!  Are you still killing it in the booth?